Thomas Blamire Resume
ARTIST / INSTRUCTOR
(2010 to Present)
Creative and resourceful artist professionally trained in Fine Arts. Experienced teaching students of various ages and artistic levels. Proven ability to maintain a highly motivated lesson plan and foster student creativity and motivation.
(2019 to Present)
- Develop and instruct individual and group art classes and camps. Examples
- Instruct artists through lecture, discussion, demonstrations, and project work.
- Nurture creativity in emerging artists.
- Uphold a safe and orderly environment.
WEB DESIGNER, CODER, EVENT COORDINATOR, ARTIST
(2004 to Present)
- Designed and implemented website; www.blamgraphics.com
- Skilled in database management, optimization engines, sales and foot traffic tracking.
- Coordinated and participated in multiple art shows and events.
- Artist skilled in fine arts using various forms of media.
INSURANCE ADJUSTER SPECIALIST II
(2004 to 2019)
- Analyzed and processed worker's compensation claims by investigating and gathering information to determine the exposure on the claim.
- Negotiated settlement of claims.
- Calculated and assigned timely and appropriate reserves for claims and continued to manage reserve adequacy throughout the life of the claim.
- Calculated and paid benefits due; approved all claim payments and settled claims.
- Developed and managed claims through well-developed action plans; worked the action plan to bring the claim to an appropriate and timely resolution.
- Prepared necessary state filings within statutory limits.
- Actively managed the litigation process; ensured timely and cost-effective claim resolution.
- Coordinated vendor referral for additional investigation and litigation management.
(2001 to 2003)
- Assigned by company to well-known artists and worked with them to interpret their specific needs.
- Worked with various artists in the fabrication of large, metal sculptures.
- Expert level in all aspects of creating a finished piece from an original casting, including welding and various surface manipulation techniques.
- Skilled in bronze casting including advanced welding (foundry certification in structural TIG welding), patina application and wax casting.
- SUNY ALBANY
B.S. of Fine Arts
- University of Exeter, England
- A dedicated and creative art instructor with over 20 years of creative expression through art.
- Years of coaching sports and providing art lessons has strengthened my teaching skills and presentation abilities.
- (518) 331-6881
- Tega Cay, SC
© Blamgraphics 2019-2020
- Artist/design in various media
- Coaching and Instructing
- Web Development